Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29 - December Meditations - Vision

"In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision." ~ Dalai Lama

This morning contemplating the end of the year and what hopes, dreams & vision I have for myself next year, I realized I need to sift through some other things to get to the heart of the matter.  There are a lot of things I think I "SHOULD" do next year, and those things aren't bad, however, "shoulds" often carry with them some baggage and condemning energy.  I am interested in what is deeper than the shoulds.  
An example, "In 2015 I should lose 30 pounds."  Losing 30 pounds would be great for me, however in stead of of bringing "shoulding" energy (which often has lots of shame attached to it), what if the phrase or vision deeper than I should lose 30 pounds was..."2015 is a year of freedom and health in my body.  I celebrate exercise, dancing and flexibility in my body."  That actually gets me excited and ignites something within me to move towards that intention.

A visioning statement or phrase, ideally excites us.  We may not know how to bring everything to pass, however, stating the statement can activate possibility.

Lets start tapping into the vision for our lives in 2015.  Join me for a few minutes of visioning.  

Affirmation:  The vision for my life, opens my heart, mind and choosing to new possibilities...today! 

No comments: