Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 13 - December Meditations - Where shall we rest?

"Our hearts are restless until they rest in the Thee, O Lord." - St. Augustine

What shall I rest in God?  What shall I rest in Universal Truth?  What shall I rest or give over to the law of fulfillment and possibility?......EVERYTHING!  I am always amazed to find another aspect of my life or challenge that I think I have to figure out on my own.  There is a law or tendency in the universe to co-create or partner with us in everything, but it can't force us to partner with it, to rest in it.  Lets just see what it would fee like to rest all of our problems, even if just a few minutes, in the loving, nurturing support of the law of fulfillment.  Join me here for meditation.

Affirmation:  I rest today in the ever expanding possibility of life.  I know all things are possible.

No comments: