Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 15 - December Meditations - Honesty Unlocks Wisdom

"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom." 
~Thomas Jefferson

I often describe the work I am here to do on this planet as awakening wisdom.  However, I can't magically make anyone awaken to anything.  All I do is invite the awakening through spiritual practice and mindfulness.  To awaken to the wisdom of the universe written in our hearts and minds we must read the first chapter of honesty.  Although it may be a slow, challenging read, once we have read that chapter in our book of life, the rest of the stories and the wisdom contained within are much more accessible.  Join me in a brief 10 minute meditation of honest to unlock the wisdom within.  Download it here and anchor this affirmation with me:

Affirmation:  I open the book of my life today an see what is and isn't true.  All the wisdom I seek is already within.

No comments: