Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 5 - December Meditations - What limits your life?

"Never limit your view of life by any experience." - Ernest Holmes

These words of Ernest Holmes really inspired me this morning.  It caused me to pause and take a sobering look at where I view my life as limited and stifled and fess up to myself.  The only reason it IS that way really, is do to my belief and acceptance that limitation in that area of my life is true.  I may not know how things will change, but if I am not willing to entertain something different in my heart, mind, body and soul, I doubt I will be ready and available whenever a path, choice or opportunity comes along to shift things.

Are we willing to risk even the thought that our life could be something different?  The biggest challenge to new possibilities and expanded living in our future, is acceptance of our past experiences as the way things are.  Take this present moment today to expand the belief in your heart, that the experience of your life can stretch beyond your present view.  Join me in a brief meditation, welcoming and blessing the possibility known as your life!  Click here for the recording.

Affirmation:  My life and my living is an access point for something fresh today.  I am living possibility!

No comments: