Wednesday, March 25, 2015

21 Day - No Complaining Challenge

March 23rd I started a 21 day - No Complaining Challenge and invited a few folks to join in. Well over 50 people have said yes to this challenge and there were lots of questions of what this challenge is all about, what constitutes complaining and what doesn't and how will we hold ourselves accountable. At its most basic level this is a practice for you. And the invitation is the catalyst for accountability. I will post things daily, thoughts on complaining and offers some practices to be in relationship with complaining. I have also set up an accountability call in series, 3 calls over the 21 days. I am making this a part of my evolving ministry so I am asking you to pay $21 for for these 3 calls of support, learning and growth. You can register here.
https://squareup.com/market/darrell-jones-spiritual-counseling/day-no-complaining-challenge
If you choose not to do the calls that is fine too, return to this event everyday for some words of support.
Love to you!
The calls will be:
Sunday March 29th 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. 
Saturday April 4th 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. 
Sunday, April 12th 7:30 - 8:00 pm, all CST times



No comments: