Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The latest and greatest for the community prayer call format for this Thursday, June 19th, 2014!

I am asking if you have a specific prayer request for the call to send it to me ahead of time up to 10 minutes before the call. 

Let me know:
1) Who the prayer is for, you, another person, organization et cetera.
2) What the specific prayer request is
3) What quality of God/Spirit/Source you desire to know in this prayer request.

Send me an email (darrelljonesspirit@gmail.com), Facebook message or post it on the event. If you want the request to be private let me know and I will simply pray forth the quality.

I will record the call so even if you can't make the call you can listen to it later, so you can still send in a request even if you can't make the call!


Here is the call in information.
Call Number: 530-881-1200
Access Code: 431735#

Thursdays, June 19 & 26 8:30 - 9:00 p.m

I hope you can join in, invite friends and family members, this is open to any and all!

No comments: