Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome and Thank You!

Welcome and Thank You for stopping by and checking out my blog. My intention for this site is to one launch my spiritual counseling career but also to create a forum and a venue for discussion, insight and revelation around life, our lives, and how they became to be and this power for good that is ever present and always willing to support, nurture and sustain us for greater and greater good.
I truly believe and know that we are all connected by a presence, power and energy for good. The more that we can acknowledge, be aware and connect with this presence, the greater our lives can be.
For the past 4 years I have studied many aspects of spiritual principles that have transformed my life and my desire is to share these ideas, notions and concepts with the greater world so we all can live lives that are deep, powerful and authentic.

Check back frequently to see where the discussion goes and if ever you desire support on your journey of life, don't hesitate to call or email for support, prayer or a counseling session to align and tap into this power for good that is at our beckons call at all times.

Love, Light & Laughter,

Darrell

No comments: